|Leading employee in||Lithuanian Free Market Institute|
|Staff member in||Lithuanian Free Market Institute|
|Topics||Economics, Monetary Policy, Civil Liberties|
Vytautas Žukauskas works as political analyst at the Lithuanian Free Market Institute.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.delfi.lt/, DELFI
- http://iq.lt/, IQ
- http://www.lrytas.lt/, Lrytas.lt
- http://vz.lt/, Verslo Žinios
- http://www.veidas.lt/, Veidas
Editor in the Think Tank sphere
- Lithuanian Free Market Institute, He helps prepare the LFMI periodicals "Survey of the Lithuanian Economy" and the "Shadow Economy in Lithuania"
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Žukauskas has been involved in a research project measuring the "index of human liberty in [Lithuanian] municipalities" (2011) and a research project on the tobacco excise policy and its impact on the Lithuanian market (2010).