|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Subject of study||Law|
Wojciechowski is a MEP elected for Law and Justice.He ran on the Law and Justice list in the 2009 election, despite not being a party member. In November 2010, he joined Law and Justice. From 2004 till 2009 he was an MEP elected for [www.psl.org.pl/ PSL]. He looks back on a long career as a judge and advocate.
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.sejm.gov.pl/ (2001-2004), Deputy Marshal of the Sejm
- http://ms.gov.pl/en/ (2001-2004), Chairman of the Committee on Codification Changes
- http://en.poland.gov.pl/The,Supreme,Chamber,of,Control,398.html (1995-2001), President of the Supreme Chamber of Control
- http://www.psl.org.pl/ (2004-2005), Chairman of the Polish People's Party (PSL)
- http://www.eurosai.org/ (1995-1999), Member of the Governing Board of the European Organisation of Supreme Audit Institutions
- "Piast" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish People's Party "Piast" (2005-2009), Chairman of the 'Piast' party Policy Council
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.radiomaryja.pl/, Radio Maryja
- http://warszawa.gazeta.pl/, Warszawska Gazeta
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://europa.eu/whoiswho/public/index.cfm?fuseaction=idea.hierarchy&nodeid=345532, takes part in the Delegation to the EU-Kazakhstan, EU-Kyrgyzstan and EU-Uzbekistan Parliamentary Cooperation Committees, and for relations with Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Mongolia.
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/libe/home.html, Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/intcoop/acp/10 01/default en.htm, Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- Wojciechowski is a blogger.
- Under-Secretary of State at the Cabinet Office for Legislative Affairs (1994-1995).