Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Leading employee in||Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, Southern Economics Association|
|Staff member in||Hayek Institute|
Karen Vaughn is a guest professor of the Hayek Institute.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in academia
- http://historyofeconomics.org/YS.cfm (1986-87; 1992-93), Vice-president and president of the "History of Economics Society"
Author for Think Tank
- Southern Economics Association, Southern Economic Journal
Author in academia
- http://hope.dukejournals.org/, History of Political Economy
- http://www.weai.org, Economics Inquiry
- http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/crpe20/current, Review of Political Economy
- http://www.kyklos-review.ch/, Journal "Kyklos"
Editor in academia
- http://hope.dukejournals.org/ (formerly), Member of the editorial board of the journal "History of Political Economy"
- http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/books/series.htm?id=1529-2134 (formerly), Member of the editorial board of the journal "Advances in Austrian Economics"
- http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=het (formerly), Member of the editorial board of the"Journal of the History of Economic Thought"
- http://historyofeconomics.org/ (1978-1994), "History of Economics"
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.gmu.edu, George Mason University