Vanberg, Viktor J.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Vanberg, Viktor J.|
|(Other) employerNot all of the people we document here at TTNI are employed at the Think Tank: typically members of advisory boards for example wont get paid. The term (Other) employer is therefore a bit misleading.||Albert Ludwig University Freiburg|
|Leading employee in||Walter Eucken Institut|
|Staff member in||Hayek Institute|
|Advisory Board member in||Institute for Free Enterprise|
|Supervisory Board member in||Friedrich August von Hayek-Stiftung für eine freie Gesellschaft|
|Subject of study||Economics|
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in Think Tank
- Walter Eucken Institut (since 2001), Director
Leading employee in academia
- http://www.gmu.edu/ (1988-1995), Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, und Editorial Director, Center for Study of Public Choice, George Mason University.
- http://www.uibk.ac.at/index.html.de (2003-2004), Hayek Foundation Guest Professor
- http://bjut.edu.cn/bjut en/index.jsp (2008-2010), Guest Professor of Beejing University of Technology
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.wiko-berlin.de/ (1998-1999), Fellow
- http://www.libertyfund.org/ (2006-2007), Visiting Research Fellow, Liberty Fund