|Leading employee in||Societat d'Estudis Econòmics|
|Advisory Board member in||Civismo, Foundation for Social Studies and Analysis|
|Supervisory Board member in||Fundacion Internacional para la Libertad|
Joaquín Trigo is a member of the advisory board of the think tank Civismo.
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
CV of Joaquín Trigo, including a list of publications.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in corporation
- http://www.foment.com/index.h3p (since 1995), Executive Director, "Foment del Treball Nacional", an employers' association
- http://www.abnamro.com/, ABN Bank
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.cincodias.com/, Cinco Días
Consultant in the politics sphere
- http://www.gencat.cat/, Advisor to the "Generalitat of Catalonia", Government of the region of Catalonia
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://www.europapress.es/, Europa Press
- http://www.natv.es/, Canal 6 Navarra, Spanish TV channel
Membership in the academia sphere
- http://www.ieaf.es/, "Instituto Español de Analistas Financieros (IEAF)", Spanish Institute of Financial Analysis
- http://www.ieemadrid.es/, "Instituto de Estudios Económicos", Institute of Economic Studies
- http://www.uab.es/ (since 2008), Member of the Council of Entrepreneurship and Science, University of Barcelona
Employee in business sphere
- http://www.foment.com/ (since 1987), Head of the Economics department, "Foment del Treball Nacional", an employers' association
- http://www.coleconomistes.com/, Spokesperson, "Col·legi d´Economistas de Catalunya", an employers' association
Employee in politics sphere
- http://www.meh.es/, Ministry of Finance