|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Topics||Monetary Policy, Financial Crisis, Pharmaceutical Industries|
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.ecrgroup.eu/, ECR Group's Co-ordinator on the Special Committee on the Financial
- http://www.ecrgroup.eu/, European Conservatives and Reformists Group's Co-ordinator on the Economics and Monetary Committee
- http://www.conservatives.com/, Conservative Spokesperson on Economic and Monetary Affairs
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.efta.int/eea/eea-institutions/eea-joint-parliamentary-committee.aspx, Delegation for relations with Switzerland and Norway and to the EU-Iceland Joint Parliamentary Committee and the European Economic Area (EEA) Joint Parliamentary Committee (substitute)
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/cult/home.html, Committee on Culture and Education (substitute)
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/dmed/home.html, EuroMed Parliamentary Assembly (substitute)
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/dplc/home.html, Palestinian Delegation (substitute)
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/econ/home.html, Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- She was recognised for her personal influence over recently released legislation, MiFID II (e.g. Welsh MEP named among top women South Wales Evening Post [Swansea (UK)] 01 Nov 2011: 7).