Support Initiative for Liberty and Democracy (SILBA)
|Support Initiative for Liberty and Democracy (SILBA)|
|founded in the year||1994|
|address||Gothersgade 151 1123 Copenhagen|
|Networks||European Liberal Forum|
The following coordinate was not recognized: 55.685475;12.569621.The following coordinate was not recognized: 55.685475;12.569621.
»Support Initiative for Liberty and Democracy (SILBA) - is a Danish NGO established in 1994.
SILBA is currently working together with Russia, Kaliningrad, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan. We focus on cross-organization and cross-border activities, such as large summer camps, seminars, website projects as well as some core funding for our partner organizations. We have also organized Election Observation Missions in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
SILBA is represented in Denmark by five local branches. Our activities consist of the organization of conferences and lectures on various topics for the countries mentioned above. Our members are young people from different Danish political youth organizations and students.«
Organizational Structure and Funding
Gothersgade 151 1123 Copenhagen
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Maj Lervad Grasten (2015-), board member
- Daniel Thomas Mosbæk Jensen (2015-), board member
- Julie Arnfred Bojesen (2015-), president
- Claus Holm Rasmussen (2015-), treasurer
- Nana Sofie Hansen (2015-), board member
- Christian Wolter Andersen (2015-), vice president
- Cecilie Buhl Hansen (2015-), coordinator of international election observation
- Jeppe Bech Carlsen (2015-), board member
- Lisa Mailand (2015-), international coordinator
- Sofie Klint Koefoed (2015-), board member
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.