|Staff member in||Hayek Institute|
|Member in||American Economic Association, Public Choice Society, Royal Economic Society, Southern Economics Association|
Thomas Stratmann is a guest professor of the Hayek Institute.
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
CV of Thomas Stratmann, including a list of publications.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.cesifo-group.de/ifoHome, Research Fellow, CESifo
- http://www.umd.edu/ (1985-1990), Teaching assistant, University of Maryland
- http://www.gmu.edu, Professor, George Mason University
- http://www.cesifo-group.de/ifoHome (since 2009), Research professor, IFO Institute
- http://www.montana.edu (1990-1995; 1995-1999), Assistant professor and associate professor, Montana State University
Employee in politics sphere
- http://www.imf.org/ (2005; 2009-2010), Visiting scholar, International Monetary Fund
Lecturer in academia sphere
- http://www.wzb.eu (June 2004), Visiting scholar, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung