|founded in the year||2009|
|address||Sergeant De Bruynestraat 78-82 - 1070 Brussels|
|number of employees||2|
|Networks||Green European Foundation, Think Tank|
The following coordinate was not recognized: 50.839464;4.334540.The following coordinate was not recognized: 50.839464;4.334540.
The identically named journal, now published by the institute, maked its first appearance in 1996.
Organizational Structure and Funding
Oikos itself doesn't inform about its internal organization. It publishes a journal of the same name and that seems to be the main function of the institute. Instead of members of staff or board(s) it lists the writers of the journal ('Schrijversgemeenschap') here documented as 'experts'. The organizational structure and composition of the board is presented by oikos/ GEF on Oikos.
Sergeant De Bruynestraat 78-82 - 1070 Brussels
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Marc Heughebaert, president (executive board)
- Katrien Vanhove, member of the executive board
- Jan Mertens, member of the executive board
- Dirk Holemans, member of the executive board
- Bruno Mostrey, member of the executive board
- Wivine Hendrickx, member of the executive board
Experts are not permanently employed at the Think Tank. They are paid for contract research when their expertise is needed. Some Think Tanks call a database of hundred or even more experts their own.
- Dirk Holemans, contributor of the journal
- Esmeralda Borgo, contributor of the journal
- Paul Everaert, contributor of the journal
- Jan Mertens, contributor of the journal
- Ans Rossy, contributor of the journal
- Johan Malcorps, contributor of the journal
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.