Max Van Der Stoel Stichting
|Max Van Der Stoel Stichting|
|founded in the year||2013|
|address||Herengracht 54 1015 BR Amsterdam|
|Networks||Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS), European Network of Political Foundations (ENOP)|
The following coordinate was not recognized: 52.377633;4.890287.The following coordinate was not recognized: 52.377633;4.890287.
The Max Van Der Stoel Stichting originates from the fusion of the Alfred Mozer Stichting (founded in 1990) and Evert Vermeer Stichting (founded in 1967). It is the dutch socialdemocrat PvdA's organization responsible for democracy promotion and development policy.
Organizational Structure and Funding
Herengracht 54 1015 BR Amsterdam
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Manuela Monteiro, chairperson board
- Kris Douma, treasurer/secretary board
- John Kerstens, board member
- Liesbeth Van der Grift, vice chairperson board
- Kirsten Meijer, bord member and/as international secretary PvdA
- Paul Engel, board member
- Joyce Hamilton, board member
People working for the Think Tank (Fellows etc.). This includes also part-time employees.
- Danijel Tadić, projectmanager Southeast-Europa
- Marianna Tsirelson, projectmanager North-Afrika in Middle-East
- Suzan Cornelissen, political associate Fair Politics EU
- Marina Ohanjanyan, projectmanager North-Afrika in Middle-East
- Arjen Berkvens, director
- Mijke Elbers, political associate Fair Politics Netherlands
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.