|Supervisory Board member in||Hayek Institute|
Lukas Mandl is a member of the board of directors of the Hayek Institute.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://www.wienerzeitung.at, Wiener Zeitung, Austrian newspaper
- http://diepresse.com, Die Presse
- http://www.n1tv.at/, N1 TV, local TV channel
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.oevp.at/, Austrian People's Party
- http://www.landtag-noe.at/, Member of Parliament of the Federal State Lower Austria
Employee in business sphere
- http://www.hauska.com (2005), Consultant, Hauska & Partner International Communications
- http://www.industriellenvereinigung.at/ (2002-2005), Trainee, Federation of Austrian Industry
Employee in politics sphere
- http://www.oevp.at/ (2000-2002), Assistant of the Member of Parliament Gerhart Bruckmann
- http://www.oevp.at/ (since 2012), Human Resource Manager
- http://www.oevp.at/ (2005-2008), Austrian People's Party Lower Austria
- http://www.oeaab.com/ (2010-2012), Secretary general, "Österreichischer Arbeitnehmerinnen- und Arbeitnehmerbund der ÖVP", Employees' association of the Austrian People's Party
Lecturer in academia sphere
- http://www.wu.ac.at/ (since 2008), Vienna University of Economics and Business
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Since 1998 Lukas Mandl has been working as a freelance copywriter. From 2000 to 2008 he worked as a self-employed seminar coach.