Ludwig von Mises Institute Poland
|Ludwig von Mises Institute Poland|
|founded in the year||2003|
|address||Dluga 44/50, pokój 214, 00-241, Warschau|
|founder||Mateusz Machaj, Bartosz Witwicki|
|number of employees||16|
|Networks||Think Tank, Stockholm Network|
|Virtual Networks A "Virtual Network" is a group of Think Tanks identified by certain semantic and normative (ideological) commonalities (e.g. climate change scepticism). Such a virtual network constitutes a research field that differs from the study of formal networks. Formal networks are real in the sense of officially acknowledged and immediately open to empirical validation. Virtual networks on the other hand display shared ideas. Social network analysis tools can be applied to find out if or to what extent virtual networks are real networks that display linkages (membership in networks, personnel, resources etc.). Unconnected think tanks in turn can be considered special cases in need of explanation independent from network structures (unless we have to assume invisible, hidden or covered ties).||Paleoliberal think tanks|
The following coordinate was not recognized: 52.246213;21.003117.The following coordinate was not recognized: 52.246213;21.003117.
Organizational Structure and Funding
Dluga 44/50, pokój 214, 00-241, Warschau
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
People working for the Think Tank (Fellows etc.). This includes also part-time employees.
- Marcin Serafin, Communication and Marketing
- Pawel Kot, Chief Operating Officer; editor in Chief
- Tomasz Klosinski, Editor
- Jakub Bozydar, Permanent Collaborators of the Institute; Lecturer
- Przemyslaw Zboch, Permanent Collaborators of the Institute; Audiovisual Materials
- Wojciech Walicki, IT
- Lukasz Jasinski, Permanent Collaborators of the Institute; Lecturer
- Marcin Zielinski, Publishing House
- Karolina Olszanska, Deputy Editor in Chief
- Hubert Wejman, Permanent Collaborators of the Institute; Social Media
- Karol Szczerbinski, Fundraising
- Przemyslaw Rapka, Permanent Collaborators of the Institute; Lecturer, Translator
- Trabski. Rafal, Editor
- Mateusz Machaj, Research and Science Department
People advising the Think Tank (mainly in scientific questions)
People supervising the Think Tank (mainly in economic questions).
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.
- Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Contemporary History/Politics of History, Theory, Clash of Ideas