|Staff member in||Conservative Institute of M. R. Stefanik|
Ivan Kuhn contributes to the work of the the Conservative Institute of M. R. Stefanik as analyst.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Editor in the media
- http://www.tns-opinion.com/ (since 2004), national editor for the Eurobarometer analytical report
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.roznava.sk/sk/ (since 2010), Councilor in Rožňava for the Civic Conservative Party
Membership in the NGO sphere
- http://www.sfpa.sk/en/ (since 1993), Slovak Foreign Policy Association
Participation in NGO sphere
- http://www.transparency.sk/ (2003-2004, 2005-2007), Transparency International Slovakia
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.ainova.sk/ (2001), Instructor at the Academia Istropolitana NOVA
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
His activities with Transparency International are not further specified.