|Leading employee in||FreedomWorks|
|Alma mater||George Mason University|
Matt Kibbe is senior fellow at the Austrian Economics Center.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Author in the media sphere
- http://Investor’s Business Daily, www.investors.com/
- http://POLITICO, www.politico.com/
- http://washingtonexaminer.com/, The Washington Examiner
- http://online.wsj.com/, The Wall Street Journal
- http://www.forbes.com, Forbes.com
- http://www.usatoday.com/, USA Today
- http://www.foxnews.com, FoxNews.com.
Editor in academia
- http://www.gmu.edu, Managing Editor of "Market Process", an academic economics journal published by the Center for the Study of Market Processes at George Mason University
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://www.nbc.com/, NBC
- http://www.pbs.org/, PBS
- http://www.c-span.org/, CSPAN
- http://abcnews.go.com/, ABC News
- http://www.foxnews.com/, FOX News
- http://www.nbcnews.com/, MSNBC
- http://www.cnn.com/, CNN
- http://www.foxbusiness.com/, FOX Business
Employee in politics sphere
- http://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/dan miller/400510, Chief of Staff and House Budget Committee Associate for U.S. Representative Dan Miller (R-FL)
- http://www.uschamber.com/, Director of Federal Budget Policy for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- http://www.gop.com/, Senior Economist for the Republican National Committee during Lee Atwater's tenure as Chairman
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- Hostile Takeover: Resisting Centralized Government's Stranglehold on America
- Give Us Liberty: A Tea Party Manifesto (HarperCollins, 2010)
- Rules for Patriots: A Pocket Primer for Patriotic Americans Rules for Patriots: A Pocket Primer for Patriotic Americans