|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Topics||Human Rights, Terrorism|
Sajjad Karim is a British politician of the Conservative Party and since 2004 Member of the European Parliament. He continues practicing as a lawyer.
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
Karim co-Chaired of the European Muslim Forum. He is the director of Mherab International. In 2005, he established the European Parliament Friends of Pakistan Group, which he continues to chair to present day. He is also a member of the Friends of India and Friends of Bangladesh Groups.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/de/dmas/home.html, Member of the the Delegation for relations with the Mashreq countries
- http://www.conservativeeurope.com/default.aspx, Legal Affairs Spokesperson for the Conservative Group in the European Parliament
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/dmed/home.html, Member of the Delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/juri/home.html, Member on the Committee on Legal Affairs
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/libe/home.html, Substitute of the Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs Committee
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/itre/home.html, Substitute on the Industry, Research and Energy Committee