Johannes Mikhelson Centre
|Johannes Mikhelson Centre|
|founded in the year||1993|
|address||Riia 13-23, Tartu, 51010|
|Networks||Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS), Think Tank, European Network of Political Foundations (ENOP)|
The following coordinate was not recognized: 58.373758;26.721305.The following coordinate was not recognized: 58.373758;26.721305.
Estonian: Johannes Mihkelsoni Keskus
Organizational Structure and Funding
Riia 13-23, Tartu, 51010
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Tootsman Elis, member of the board
- Vassiljev Rannar, chair of the board
- Sild Maris, member of the board
- Läänemets Lauri, member of the board
- Saar Indrek, member of the board
- Ints Tõnu, director, member of the board
- Palo Urve, member of the board
People working for the Think Tank (Fellows etc.). This includes also part-time employees.
- Laur Tiina, financial manager
- Veronika Varep, project manager
- Salum Pilleriin, project manager
- Saharov Juhan, project manager
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.