Institute for Social Integration
|Institute for Social Integration|
|founded in the year||2002|
|address||Sofia, 7 Bratya Miladinovi|
|Networks||Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS), Think Tank, European Network of Political Foundations (ENOP)|
The following coordinate was not recognized: 42.697767;23.316787.The following coordinate was not recognized: 42.697767;23.316787.
Bulgarian name: Институт за Социална Интеграция.
Organizational Structure and Funding
Sofia, 7 Bratya Miladinovi
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Katja Koljeva, chairperson of the board
- Stefan Georgiev, board member
- Anglika Videnowa, secretary of the board
- Violeta Tchadarova, board member
People working for the Think Tank (Fellows etc.). This includes also part-time employees.
- Nikolaj Bjelalov, program assistent
- Stojanka Balova, project coordinator
People advising the Think Tank (mainly in scientific questions)
- Schivko Georgiev, program board
- Jurij Aslanov, program board
- Ivelin Nikolov, program board
- Antonii Todorov, program board
- Liliaka Kaneva, program board
- Tatjana Tomova, program board
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.