|Leading employee in||Progressive Vision, Stockholm Network|
|Staff member in||Centre for Policy Studies (CPS), New Direction - The Foundation for European Reform, Open Europe, Reform|
Shane Frith was the director of New Direction - The Foundation for European Reform.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.youngnats.org.nz (1991-1995), President of the "Young Nationals", youth organization of the New Zealand National Party
- http://www.iydu.org (2002--2004), First chairman of the International Young Democrat Union, a global center-right political youth alliance
Leading employee in the NGO sphere
- http://www.doctoralliance.com/, Founder of Doctors’ Alliance
Author in the media sphere
- http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/author/shanefrith/, The Telegraph
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/, BBC TV and radio
- http://www.bloomberg.com/tv/, Bloomberg TV
Lecturer in Think Tank sphere
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Shane Frith gave a lecture on the National Healthcare System with Helen Evans.