|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Topics||Aerospace, Pharmaceutical Industries|
Ashley Fox is a British politician of the Conservative Party and since 2009 Member of the European Parliament. Ashley was working for 15 years as a solicitor in Bristol, specialising in Insurance Litigation.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.eu40.eu/ (until March 2012), Director of EU40, a network intiated by MEPs in order to address people under 40
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/imco/home.html, Member of the Internal Market and Consumer Protection Committee
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/afco/home.html, Member of the Committee for Constitutional Affairs
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/econ/home.html, Member of the the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/d-cn/home.html, Delegation for relations with the People's Republic of China
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/darp/home.html, Member of the Delegation for relations with the Arabian Peninsula
Employee in business sphere
- http://www.morgan-cole.com/index.html (formerly), Associate at Morgan Cole