|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
Deva is a British politician of the Conservative Party and was elected Member of the European Parliament in 1999 and 2009.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/de/dmag/home.html;jsessionid=E2540EFBE5447DBDA675AB46DDACA49D.node1, Member of the Delegation for relations with the Maghreb countries and the Arab Maghreb Union
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/d-us/home.html, Substitute of the Delegation for relations with the United States
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/tran/home.html, Conservative Party's spokesperson in the Transport & Tourism Committee
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/envi/home.html, Substitute of the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/dmed/home.html, Member of the Delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean
Membership in the NGO sphere
- http://www.carltonclub.co.uk/, Associated member of the Carlton Club (generally, women cannot have full membership status)
Employee in business sphere
- http://www.britishairways.com/travel/globalgateway.jsp/global/public/en , British Airways
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
In the 2000s, she became a Consultant and Advisor in Brussels to the Aviation, Aerospace & Defence industries.