|Advisory Board member in||Civismo|
Fernando Eguidazu is a member of the advisory council of the think tank Civismo.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in corporation
- http://www.aresbank.es/, Vice-president, Aresbank
- http://www.circulodeempresarios.org/, President of the Economic Policy Committee, Circle of Businessmen
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://www.rtve.es/noticias/directo/canal-24h/, "24 Horas", Spanish TV channel
- http://www.libertaddigital.com/, Libertad Digital, Spanish online TV channel
- http://www.telemadrid.es/, Telemadrid, Spanish TV Channel
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.oecd.org/, Member of the Committee on Financial Markets, OECD
Employee in politics sphere
- http://www.maec.es/, Director for International Trade Relations, Ministry for Foreign Affairs
- http://www.meh.es/, Ministry of Finance
Lecturer in politics sphere
- http://www.britishcouncil.org, British Council
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Fernando Eguidazu worked for the Ministry of Economics and Trade.