|Leading employee in||Ludwig von Mises Institute Europe, Nova Civitas|
|Advisory Board member in||Libera!, Murray Rothbard Instituut|
Marc Cools is a member of the academic council of the think tank Libera!.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in corporation
- http://www.nationalebedrijvengids.nl/bedrijf/4040869/Faceo-Security-Prevention-BV (formerly), Exceutive manager and director of Faceo Security & Prevention
- http://www.seeker.info/be/en/detail/Antwerpen/032482858--forensic-advice--international-research-bvba, Exceutive manager of Forensic Advice & International Research
Leading employee in academia
- http://be.kompass.com/profile BE0169743 en/securitas-training-nv-gi.html, Director of Securitas Training
Consultant in the politics sphere
- http://justice.belgium.be/fr/ (formerly), Advisor to the then Minister of Justice Marc Verwilghen
Membership in Think Tank sphere
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.vub.ac.be/ (since 1997), Professor for Criminology at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Lecturer in academia sphere
- http://www.ugent.be/, Professor for Criminal Law at the University of Gent
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
He is chair of the Criminologcal Association Brussels