|founded in the year||1936|
|address||Reventlowsgade 14, 1. sal 1651 København V.|
|Networks||Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS), Think Tank|
The following coordinate was not recognized: 55.672529;12.563229.The following coordinate was not recognized: 55.672529;12.563229.
Arbejderbevaegelsens Erhvervsrad (Economic Council of the Labour Movement (ECLM)) is the political and economic think tank of the danish trade unions (Landsorganisation - LO). Has observer status to the FEPS-Network.
Organizational Structure and Funding
The ECLM secretariat is funded by the Danish LO (The Danish TUC), and by revenue from research and analysis carried out on behalf of various clients. It has a staff of 12 employees, mostly (economic, political) analysts. No further informations.
Reventlowsgade 14, 1. sal 1651 København V.
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Lars Andersen, managing director
- Per Kongshøj Madsen, chairman
People working for the Think Tank (Fellows etc.). This includes also part-time employees.
- Signe Hansen, senior analyst
- Jonas Schytz Juul, chief analyst
- Mie Dalskov Pihl, chief analyst
- Signe Dahl, senior analyst
- Emilie Lichtenberg, senior analyst
- Jens Sand Kirk, senior analyst
- Jes Vilhelmsen, senior analyst
- Erik Bjørsted, chief analyst
- Mikkel Harboe, chief of communications
- Frederik I. Pedersen, chief analyst
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.
- Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Economic Policy
- Education and Formation
- Social Equality
- Work and Working Conditions
- Private Enterprise