Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
Roberts Zīle is a Latvian politican and, since 2009, a Member of the European Parliament.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.tb.lv/, Prime Ministerial candidate, For Fatherland and Freedom/LNNK
- http://www.uengroup.org/, Vice-president, Union for Europe of the Nations (today defunct)
- http://www.fm.gov.lv/en/ (1997-1995), Minister of Finance of the Republic of Latvia
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.guardian.co.uk/, The Guardian
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/dlat/home.html, Substitute, Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly
- http://www.tb.lv, Party "For Fatherland and Freedom/LNNK"
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/tran/home.html, Committee on Transport and Tourism
- http://www.saeima.lv/en/ (1995), Saeimas, Latvian parliament
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/d-cn/home.html, Delegation for relations with the People's Republic of China
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/d-cl/home.html, Substitute, Delegation to the EU-Chile Joint Parliamentary Committee
- http://Riga City Council (during 1990s), Riga City Council
- http://www.ecrgroup.eu/, European Conservatives and Reformists Group
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/econ/home.html, Substitute, Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs