Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Academic title||Prof. Dr.|
|(Other) employerNot all of the people we document here at TTNI are employed at the Think Tank: typically members of advisory boards for example wont get paid. The term (Other) employer is therefore a bit misleading.||University of Mannheim|
|Advisory Board member in||Institut Constant de Rebecque, Institute for Free Enterprise, Liberales Institut, Wissenschaftlicher Beirat des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Energie|
|Subject of study||Economics|
|Topics||Monetary Policy, Economy|
Member of the academic advisory council of the German party AfD
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Consultant in the politics sphere
- http://www.bmwi.de/English/Navigation/Ministry/advisory-boards,did=168272.html, Academic Advisory Board of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Ecology
Editor in the Think Tank sphere
- Cato Institute, Editorial Board "Cato Journal"
Editor in academia
- http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/11558, Associate Editor of "Review of International Organizations"
- http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/political+science/journal/10602, Editorial Board of "Constitutional Political Economy"
- http://www.springer.com/economics/law+&+economics/journal/10657, Editorial Board of "European Journal of Law and Economics"
- http://www.journals.elsevier.com/european-journal-of-political-economy/, Editorial Board of "European Journal of Political Economy"