|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in academia
- http://en.vsb.cz/ (1999-2011), Member of the Board of the Technical University of Ostrava
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.vse.cz/index-en.php (since 2000), member of the Scientific Board of the Faculty of Economics of the University of Economics in Prague
- http://verejna-sprava.kr-moravskoslezsky.cz/index en.html (2000-2008), Governor of the Moravian-Silesian Region
- http://www.kr-urady.cz/vismo5/dokumenty2.asp?id org=450022&id=151529&p1=32275 (2001-2008), President of the Association of Regions of the Czech Republic
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.ods.cz/, Civic Democratic Party
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- since 2008 Chairman of the Machinery Fund foundation