|Staff member in||Institut Economique Molinari, Institute for Economic Studies Europe (IES), Institute for Humane Studies-Europe, Montreal Economic Institute|
Valentin Petkantchin belongs to the research staff at the Institut Economique Molinari (IEM).
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Author for Think Tank
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.nationalpost.com/index.html, National Post, Candian newspaper
- http://Libres.org, Columnist for Libres.org, an electronic newspaper
- http://www.lesaffaires.com/, Les Affaires
- http://www.lecho.be/home, L'echo
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.univ-cezanne.fr/index.php?id=923 (1996-2003), Lecturer at Paul Cézanne University and member of the Center of Economic Analysis
Lecturer in business sphere
- http://www.societe.com/societe/overlord-france-finance-527706691.html, Researcher at Overlord France Finance, a management society
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Publications by Valentin Petkantchin