|Leading employee in||Foundation for Occidental Ethics and Culture (STAB), Liberal Institute, Ludwig von Mises Institute Europe|
|Member in||Mont Pelerin Society|
|Advisory Board member in||Eigentümlich Frei, Institute for Free Enterprise, John Stuart Mill Institut für Freiheitsforschung|
|Supervisory Board member in||Institut Constant de Rebecque, Liberales Institut|
|Alma mater||University of Zurich|
|Subject of study||Law|
|Topics||Civil Liberties, Competition, Law|
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
In 2008 Nef was recipient of the Hayek medal.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in Think Tank
- Liberal Institute, Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Foundation for Occidental Ethics and Culture (STAB), Chairman of the Board of Trustees
- Ludwig von Mises Institute Europe, Member of the supervisory board
Consultant in the business sphere
- http://www.familienunternehmer.eu/, Member of the advisory board
Editor in the media
- http://ef-magazin.de/, Member of the Board of the magazine "eigentümlich frei"
- http://www.schweizermonatshefte.ch/, Schweizer Monatshefte
Membership in Think Tank sphere