|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Subject of study||Political Science|
|Topics||Political Thought, Eastern and Middle Europe|
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in politics
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cieszyn Silesia Euroregion, deputy director of Euroregion Cieszyn Silesia
Author in the media sphere
- http://www.dziennik.pl/, Dziennik
- http://www.wprost.pl/, Wprost
- http://www.rp.pl/, Rzeczpospolita
- http://wyborcza.pl/, Gazeta Wyborcza
Lecturer in academia sphere
- http://www.us.edu.pl/, University of Silesia in Katowice
- http://www.humanitas.edu.pl/Strony/index.aspx, Humanitas Academy in Sosnowiec
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- In his MEP's financial declaration he mentions being a lecturer at: Wyższa Szkoła Bankowaw Poznaniu Oddział w Chorzowie; Wyższa Szkoła Bankowości i Finansów in Bielsko Białła; Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Nauk Społecznych im. ks.Emila Szramka; Wyższa Szkoł Biznesu w Dąbrowie Górniczej; Uniwersytet Łódzki.
- In his MEP's financial declaration he mentions links to: the national tv TVP S.A. as well as the publishers of Presspublica and Axel Springer Polska and Wprost.
- He is a blogger.
- He used to be a frequent guest to the media (press, tv, radio).