|(Other) employerNot all of the people we document here at TTNI are employed at the Think Tank: typically members of advisory boards for example wont get paid. The term (Other) employer is therefore a bit misleading.||Humanitas Publishing House|
|Advisory Board member in||Center for Institutional Analysis and Development, Institute for Popular Studies, New Europe College|
|Supervisory Board member in||Center for Institutional Analysis and Development|
Gabriel Liiceanu is member of the advisory board and of the supervisory board of the Center for Institutional Analysis and Development (CADI).
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in the media sphere
- http://www.nationaltv.ro/ (1998-2000), Member of the Romanian National Television's Administrative Board
- http://Humanitas Publishing House, Philosopher and founding director
Membership in the NGO sphere
- http://www.gds.ong.ro/, Founding member, "Grupul pentru Dialog Social" (The Group for Social Dialogue)
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.unibuc.ro/e/ (since 1992), Faculty of Philosophy, University of Bucharest
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- Întâlnire cu un necunoscut (Meeting with a Stranger)
- Întâlnire în jurul unei palme Zen (Meeting around a Zen)