|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|(Other) employerNot all of the people we document here at TTNI are employed at the Think Tank: typically members of advisory boards for example wont get paid. The term (Other) employer is therefore a bit misleading.||Polish Academy of Sciences|
|Subject of study||Political Science|
|Topics||International Relations, European Affairs, Culture|
- MEP elected for Law and Justice.
- Currently President of the Law and Justice breakaway group Poland Comes First.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.msz.gov.pl/en (2006-2007), Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
- http://www.premier.gov.pl/en/ (1998-2000), Official head of unit in the Foreign Affairs Department in the Prime Minister's Office
- http://www.mkidn.gov.pl/pages/the-ministry-of-culture-and-national-heritage.php?lang=EN (2000-2001), Acting Head of the Department for International Cooperation and European Integration in the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
Author in the media sphere
Membership in Think Tank sphere
- [], Member of the Program Board of the Institute of Public Affairs
Membership in the academia sphere
- http://www.kew.org.pl/index.php?page=131, Board Member
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/, MEP elected for Law and Justice, but currently he is president of the Law and Justice breakaway group Poland Comes First.
Membership in the NGO sphere
- http://www.armiakrajowa.org.pl/ (since 2005), extraordinary member of Światowy Związek Żołnierzy Armii Krajowej
Participation in Think Tank sphere
- [] (2001-2003), Regular cooperation with the Centre for International Relations in Warsaw.
Lecturer in Think Tank sphere
- [], In his financial declaration for EP a cooperation with the Polish Institute of Foreign Affairs is mentioned.
Lecturer in academia sphere
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- Chair of the Jagiellonian Club in Kraków (1996-1998)
- founder of Forum Europa Przyszłość Energia
- 1998-1999 director of a program in Ośrodek Myśsli Politycznej
- Fundacja Wiedzieć Jak
- coopertion with Centrum im. Mirosława Dzielskiego in the past
- columnist (since 2007)
- honorary memer of the Volunteer Fire Department
- frequent guest in various TV and radio stations
- active blogger
- Director of the Mazowieckie Culture and Art Centre (2003-2005)
- Co-founder of and staff member at the Warsaw Rising Museum (2003-2005)
- Chair of the Polish-Russian Parliamentary Group (2005-2006)
- Chair of the Committee on Culture and Media (2005-2006)
- Head of the Mayor of Warsaw's Press Office (2005)
- Vice-Chair of the Committee on Foreign Affairs (2007-2009)