|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Leading employee in||Estat.cz, New Direction - The Foundation for European Reform|
|Alma mater||School of International and Public Relations|
|Subject of study||International Relations|
|Topics||Public Services, E-Government|
Edvard Kožušník is the director of Estat.cz.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in Think Tank
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/dlat/home.html, Member of the EP Delegation to the Euro-Latin American Parliamentary Assembly
- http://www.komoracz.eu/, Chairman of the Czech-Spanish Committee of the Czech Chamber of Commerce
- http://www.senat.cz/index-eng.php (2003-2009), Director of the Office of the Chairman of Czech Senate
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/imco/home.html, Member of the EP Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/dcam/home.html, Member of the EP Delegation for relations with the countries of Central America
Leading employee in the NGO sphere
- http://www.beachtennis.cz/756.html, President of the Czech Association of Beach Tennis
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.ods.cz/, Member of the Civic Democratic Party
Membership in the NGO sphere
- http://www.pagesinventory.com/domain/www.becario.cz.html, BECARIO, education oriented NGO
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Between 2005-2010 he worked as entrepreneur in computer hardware and software business.