|(Other) employerNot all of the people we document here at TTNI are employed at the Think Tank: typically members of advisory boards for example wont get paid. The term (Other) employer is therefore a bit misleading.||HT-Hrvatske Telekomunikacije d.d.|
|Leading employee in||Institute for Free Enterprise|
|Staff member in||Adriatic Institute for Public Policy|
|Member in||Mont Pelerin Society|
|Alma mater||University College London|
|Subject of study||economics|
|Topics||Economics, Think Tank|
Founder of the Berlin Manhattan Institute.
His superviser at Humboldt University Berlin was Charles B. Blankart.
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
CV Oliver Knipping
It seems that his media activity has significantly declined since the Institute for Free Enterprise (IUF) was converted into the Berlin Manhattan Institute in 2010. The institute was renamed again as Institute for Free Enterprise (IUF) in 2012.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Author for Think Tank
- Institute of Economic Affairs, He is writing for the Institutes Journal
- Initiative Neue Soziale Marktwirtschaft, He is writing for their economics blog.
Consultant in the business sphere
- http://www.t.ht.hr/eng/investors/assembly12 biographies.asp#4 (since 2004), Senior Regulatory Advisor for HT-Hrvatske Telekomunikacije, an associated company of the German Telekom
Interviewed in media sphere
- http://www.ard.de/, From time to time he has been interviewed by international media.
Membership in Think Tank sphere
- Institute for Free Enterprise, President and founder of the former Institute for Free Enterprise
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.fdp.de/, He is member of the German FDP.
Participation in Think Tank sphere
- Mont Pelerin Society, He took part in the general assemblies of the society in 2002 and 2006
Lecturer in Think Tank sphere
- Friedrich Naumann Stiftung für die Freiheit, He designed and realized a set of seminars for the foundation.