|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Alma mater||University of Warsaw|
|Subject of study||International Relations and Diplomacy|
He is a former journalist and now Polish MEP for Law and Justice.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in the media sphere
- http://www.voxfm.pl/index.php?page=strona glowna voxfm (1994 and 1996), Director of radio 'VOX' in Bydgoszcz and director of radio 'ŁOMŻA'
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.president.pl/en/ (2007-2009), Secretary of State for media reltions at the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland.
- http://ecrgroup.eu/, Former ECR Chairman.
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.stronapjn.pl/, Currently member in the Law and Justice breakaway group Poland Comes First.
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
- He is a frequent guest in the media and used to be a speaker for several parties.
- He used to be known as a "spin doctor" for Law and Justice.