Institute Emile Vandervelde
|Institute Emile Vandervelde|
|founded in the year||1946|
|address||Boulevard de l’empereur 13, 1000 Brussels|
|Networks||Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS), Think Tank|
The following coordinate was not recognized: 50.842715;4.352115.The following coordinate was not recognized: 50.842715;4.352115.
Organizational Structure and Funding
Boulevard de l’empereur 13, 1000 Brussels
People working for the Think Tank (Fellows etc.). This includes also part-time employees.
- Gilles Doutrelepont, deputy director
- Rim Ben Achour, welfare, housing, local governance, referent for the Wallonie
- Jean-Paul Buffat, international politics, EU, defense
- Baptiste Meur, media, culture, youth, equality
- Olivier Legrand, Institution, Justice, SNCF
- Antonio Caci, home affairs, security, public functions, social cohesion
- Florence Lepoivre, employment, formation, pensions
- Sotieta Ngo, compulsory schooling and higher education, referent for the central region/Brussels
- Herve Parmentier, director
- Guillaume Lepere, regional planning, sustainable development, environment, mobility, energy
- Laurent Gustin, taxation
- Christophe Soil, coordination of socio-economic and budgetary documentation
- Olivier Body, regulation, price control, consumers, utilities
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.