Initiative Neue Soziale Marktwirtschaft
|Initiative Neue Soziale Marktwirtschaft|
|founded in the year||1999|
“Initiative for a New Social Market Economy” (INSM)
Organizational Structure and Funding
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
People working for the Think Tank (Fellows etc.). This includes also part-time employees.
- Jörg Sautner, Controlling and Marketing
- Patrizia Manago, Assistant
- Evelyn Huke, Secretary
- Florian Von Hennet, Spokesman
- Paul C. Strobel, Social Media
- Stefanie Seele, Publications and Studies
- Philippe Riechel, DIgital Communication
- Julia Saalmann, Event Management
- Stephan Einenckel, Public Affairs
Members are not actively engaged in the institution, but have some rights (participation in certain events...). Sometimes members have to pay extensive yearly fees.
- Juergen B. Donges, Ambassador
Experts are not permanently employed at the Think Tank. They are paid for contract research when their expertise is needed. Some Think Tanks call a database of hundred or even more experts their own.
- Johannes Eber, Senior Economist
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.