|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Alma mater||Bydgoszcz Academy for Engineering and Agriculture|
|Subject of study||Digital Communications|
|Topics||Transport, Energy, Fishery|
He is a Polish MEP for Law and Justice.
In this section we list interesting things that still have to be researched further, or that do not fit into the other sections.
M.Sc., Graduate in mechanical engineering, Ship Power Plant Operation Department, Gdynia Maritime University (1993). Postgraduate studies in digital telecommunications at the Bydgoszcz Academy for Engineering and Agriculture (1998). 1995-2006: Manager in transport firms. In the past: Officer in western civilian fleets and president of a housing company.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in corporation
- http://www.zwri.pl/en/index.html, Chairman
- http://www.pgedystrybucja.pl/, PGE Dystrybucja
- http://azoty.tarnow.pl/ (2006-2007), Board Member
Leading employee in politics
- http://www.en.mi.gov.pl/ (2007-2008), Minister of Maritime Affairs
Consultant in the politics sphere
- http://www.president.pl/en/ (2008-2009), Maritime affairs expert in the Polish President's Office
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.pis.org.pl/2012.php (since 2011), Member of the Law and Justice party's Political Commitee.