|MEP for||Alliance of European Conservatives and Reformists|
|Leading employee in||European Ideas Network (EIN)|
|Topics||Transatlantic Relations, Internet Economy|
James Elles is a British politician of the Conservative Party and since 1985 Member of the European Parliament. Prior to the election he served for eight years as a civil servant with the European Commission, initially as a Tokyo Round negotiator and later as assistant to the Deputy Director General of Agriculture.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in the NGO sphere
- http://www.tpnonline.org/, Founder of the Transatlantic Policy Network
- http://www.eifonline.org/, Chairman of the management committee, co-founder and governor of the European Internet Foundation
Membership in the politics sphere
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/budg/home.html, Member of the Committee on Budgets
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/d-us/home.html, Substitute on the Delegation for relations with the United States
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/committees/en/afet/home.html, Substitute on the Committee on Foreign Affairs
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu/delegations/en/d-tr/home.html, Member of the Delegation to the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Committee
Employee in politics sphere
- http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/agriculture/index en.htm (formerly), Assistant to the Deputy Director General of Agriculture