Centro per la riforma dello stato
|Centro per la riforma dello stato|
|founded in the year||1972|
|address||00184 Roma (RM), Via Palermo, 12|
|Networks||Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS)|
The following coordinate was not recognized: 41.898693;12.491594.The following coordinate was not recognized: 41.898693;12.491594. [br]Centro per la Riforma dello Stato (CRS) is a non-profit institution, which deals with the transformation of modern democracies and problems of international politics. It was associated with the italian communist party (PCI) and after gaining its institional independence with the dissolution of PCI in 1991 is close to the succeeding social democratic parties, first the PDS (1991-98), then the Democratic Left (1998-2007) and finally the Democratic Party (2007ff).
Organizational Structure and Funding
00184 Roma (RM), Via Palermo, 12
People leading the Think Tank in the day to day business (CEOs, directorates etc.).
- Mario Dogliani, vicepresident
- Mario Tronti, president
- Walter Tocci, director
People supervising the Think Tank (mainly in economic questions).
- Mattia Diletti, member executive board
- Miriam Di Paola, member executive board
- Roberto Ciccarelli, member executive board
- Michela Cerimele, member executive board
- Lorenzo Benadusi, member executive board
- Lorenzo Teodonio, member executive board
- Pasquale Serra, member executive board
We used the DGs of the EU to generate a basic list of topics. This list is going to be steadily extended. However we try to preserve a persistent list of topics.