|Advisory Board member in||Adam Smith Society, European Center of Austrian Economics Foundation, Hayek Institute, Tocqueville-Acton Center for Studies and Documenation, Tocqueville-Acton Centre for Studies and Research|
Dario Antiseri is a member of the advisory board of the Hayek Institute.
Influence fields of Person
In this section we try to document where the person has which influence.
Leading employee in academia
- http://www.luiss.edu (1994-1998), Dean of the Political Science department, "Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli"
- http://www.luiss.edu (1986-2009), Chairman of the "Methodology of Social Sciences", "Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli"
Employee in academia sphere
- http://www.unisi.it (since 1968), Professor, University of Siena
- http://www.unipd.it/ (1975-1986), Professor for the Philosophy of Language, University of Padua
- http://uniroma1.it (since 1968), Professor, Sapienza University of Rome
Notes on the influence fields
Often people are present in various fields, but there presence can't be connected to specific actors (e.g. it is often senseless to connect the media presence of politicians to particular newspapers). We use this section to document these unspecific, but nonetheless important presences.
Publications by Dario Antiseri.